Thursday, March 23, 2006

Swatch Watch - VOTE TODAY!



Happy Spring!
I think Spring has finally arrived in Scottsdale...and I personally am about to celebrate by splurging on some Lilly Pulizter attire. Last summer...pink became a signature color for me and I had so much fun, I've decided to repeat the experience! SO - I'm going to buy these pants, I think...just not sure what crazy print (or not) to select. I want your opinions - feel free to be brutally honest - after all, I expect nothing less from my dear friends and family.

PS - I KNOW these patterns are crazy-I'm channelling Crazy Old Ladies here...imagine what I will be like when I AM a crazy old lady. I'm not gonna wait to wear purple!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote...Take the middle...lacy looking pattern...Rationale: 1) You are bound to get a Cabbage Rose on your left cheek if you choose the pattern with the big flowers...I know. I've done it. In fact, I may be one of the old dames you are channeling!
2) More pizazz than the plain pink pants...and you can wear solid tops in just about any pink go-along.

3) You are adorable in pink...live, live, live it!

I love you ,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Pink fingernail, pink tank top, pink cotton candy, pink lipstick....bring back any memories? Our awesome sistah trip to cali. What a good time that was. Pink is and always has suited you! I guess I agree with mom, though I do love the solid pink ones too. Can't you just picture mom in the big flowered patterned pants with bell bottoms? And like a crocheted vest?! Love you! Mia

Kimmie G said...

I'll vote for the white detail also; as the plain is too boring for fun spring pants, the green looks too Easter-eggish and, I gotta agree with your mom on how the unfortunate placement of a big red flower would work badly for anyone. Enjoy your shopping!!

Anonymous said...

think pink and practical. go with the solid pink. crazy pants = white top. Pink pants = many crazy tops, hence, lots o outfits