Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tis the season..for the FLU

Let me just tell you that nothing will put the scrouge into the holidays like the flu, of which I have had two different versions of since Thanksgiving. And because I am the loving, sharing type, I have also been kind enough to spread the love to at least one other person..my lovely beau, Jeff. Perhaps I should be grateful for the opportunity to sit..and sit...and sit, but really...it stinks. To those of you not yet suffering - a word to the wise - the NANO SECOND that you think you might even have the sniffles go get the Airborne, Zycam, Zinc, Vitamen C (Sonoran Living suggests Oregano oil?!) because once this bad boy takes effect, it is like a steam roller and there is no stopping it. In a fevered frenzy, I have tried all of these things, at times, all at once..to no avail. I waited too long. Now I need to resort simply to water, grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup...these are the days I wish I lived with my Mommy.

No comments: