
I found myself referring to my blog regularly over the last couple of days; I guess its existence has seeped into my life enough that I refer to it much in the same way as I refer to my dog.."I was writing in my blog the other day...and it got awfully sassy with me, so I showed it! I erased the entry I was working on...I mean I am NOT taking any cr*p from my blog. Oh, no I am NOT."
The response to said addition to the family (blog) was surprise "really?! You can write?!" to shock: "what in the world could you possibly have left to write about that you haven't already flapped your gums about?" to curiosity "what am I supposed to do with this tidbit of info?" to horror: "Oh, god, you have spread your craziness to what I thought was the safe harbor of the internet." You get the idea...but a couple of people actually wanted to see my blog. So - I resent the link to a bunch of people. For new readers and veteran readers alike, here are some helpful hints about reading my blog:
1) try to read the entire entry; it generally makes sense towards the end
2) leave a comment now and then..its supposed to be interactive...
3) I generally post on Sunday nights...for better or worse
4) you can read previous posts (which vary in intelligence,hilarity and relevance) by clicking on the right hand side.
5) don't be scared of the occasional rants. really. its a perfectly healthy outlet for me. really.
6) the blog doesn't have the really juicy stuff...for that, you have to meet me for lunch =)
7) the invite to the blog readership is not offered to everyone. please treat this opportunity with the responsibility it deserves.
8) please don't call me at 2am to discuss my blog. the internet maybe open 24/7, but my patience shuts down MUCH earlier.
9) I don't have professional writers for the blog - be kind.
10) Caution: blogging is contagious!
Happy Sunday.

1 comment:
I believe your blog is thinking you are too good for it... There have been no enteries for a month! I'm looking for a new list of things I should try or something, give me something! Hope all is well!! :)
Post a Comment