Friday, October 03, 2008

I can't STAND IT ANYMORE

Ok. After my last soapbox stand about voting, I know you are all tired of political tirades. In fact, Meredith reminded me that the reason no one commented is b/c they are not bruising for some big political online shouting match. Ok. Point well made.

BUT I CAN NOT STAND IT ANYMORE.

After tonight's debate, I must say: Please vote...DEMOCRAT for this election. I am begging. Pleading. Down on my knees like Henry Paulson. Grabbing your pant leg and dragging behind you as you walk.

I can not take 4 years of "You betch'a" from a VP.

3 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Hear hear "Dog-gone-it now..."! :)

Anonymous said...

Ya dere. Hey?

Mom

Baby Mac said...

It is really interesting and kind of fun to see you THAT committed to the dems! And, I don't think you have much to be worried about, John's showing was not strong enough to sway the undecided voters (like me) that he desperately needs.