Monday, February 20, 2006

New Avatar Feb 06

Yahoo! Avatars

Hey - it totally looks like me NEW hair cut, which I have for the most part gotten good responses on...its still growing on Jeff (he doesn't like bangs), my boss said it was had shades of Uma Thurman (YAH! WITHOUT THE BODY!!), I think its just an updated version of something I have had more than 5 times in my life: a bob.
I bet NONE of you know this - but I think the style of the '20's is the coolest. I always felt as though I had another life during that time and not just because of the styles (but that's another blog). I guess it kind of looks like Catherine Zeta Jones in Chicago..I haven't really done a bob with so much emphasis on the bangs, but, since I always channel the style of the '20's I feel very cool and timeless while feeling hip.

YAHOO does a yucky job with the backgrounds...so I just stopped trying to find a back ground that reflects AZ's weather and just picked this one. Its cold here (relatively speaking) and I AM wearing a cozy jacket everyday..so here I am. The "new" me.

1 comment:

Kimmie G said...

I like the new haircut! And the coat is to die for!! Brilliant!