bAnd only ONE person!! ONE person missed me. To that one person, let me say this: your daughter is perfect and she has AMAZING parents..
On to ME! I haven't been here in sometime due to several constraints on my time...they are, in order of time-suck:
1) Work
2) Wedding
3) Working Out
A word about each in the order of appearance above:
1) nutty...busiest time of year and nutty, nutty, nutty. FREAKING NUTTY
2) Do you REALIZE how time consuming it is to plan a wedding!? WHOLLY WHITE WEDDING batman! I bet I spend 20 hours a MONTH doing this.
3) Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME?! You want me to do WHAT?! This nut case (in this context my trainer) wants me to work out twice a day..yah. He suggested that..OUTLOUD. I didn't even TRY and promise him THAT would happen.
What I am getting at here people, is that life has taken over my life. There is not as much time for Project Runway (this season's brainless TV favorite from the view of MY couch)..and I am not seeing NEAR enough of the people who don't read this blog (aka friends) and really..I mean....its NUTS.
Anyway - I wanted to share some interesting things I have come across recently:
www.jimhjelm.com
www.billlevkoff.com
www.barijay.com
Fascinating. Aren't they?
See why my mind is mush? Did someone say something about North Korea? What was it that I heard?
Anyway....of to plan the wedding. The honeymoon isn't in North Korea, although I hear its BEAUTIFUL in May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YEAH!! You're BAAAACK!! And funnier than ever!!! There's never enough time in life for life is there? You are holding up steller-ler-ler-ly with this White Wedding planning mania. :) I love you and can't wait for the BIG day - I'll have a barrel please! :)
Post a Comment