I have gotten ALOT of advice about weddings as of late...and most of it is pretty mundane - but I got some tonight that was just TOO RICH not to pass on. Soda came flying out of my mouth and my nose...as all I could do was imagine having to find out how deadly well-intentioned and innocent "quick fixes" can be.All identifying information has been changed to protect the innocent. .
Allow me to set the scene: the discussion is about heat in April in Phoenix, and the fact that it CAN get quite warm in April in Phoenix. My (nameless) friend asked: "is your dress strapless?" and I innocently said "yes, why?" We talked for a minute about why its MUCH better to have sleeveless as opposed to the showcase for sweat stains that a long sleeve dress in heat could be..and then she said... I never saw this coming..I swear:
"well, you'll be fine. Just don't put powder on - as I did - and make gravy."
Excellent advice. Most excellent I have had all day.
There is nothing I could possibly add that would make that any funnier to me.

2 comments:
OMG! Gravy! I am helpless!
In the "You think THAT's" bad marathon...That wins...with all the trimmings!!
Mom
That's truly disgusting! I hope her husband isn't a vegetarian! :)
Mia
Post a Comment