http://simpsonizeme.com/
This site, sent to me by my Brother in Law (Brad) allows you to upload a picture of yourself (or anyone else you have access to) and make yourself into an official Simpson Character. It takes a long time, but I am telling you - it IS worth it. That's me and my beloved (notice the bluetooth headset) in glorious Simpson's versions.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid192889081/bclid202217753/bctid202217812
This doozey has a parody of Sex in the City, Desperate Housewives and Gray's Anatomy which are all the HILARIOUS! Check out who stars as Carrie in the Sex in the City and I think my fav on the Desperate Housewives is who plays Edie Brit in this version. Casting is impeccable and I'll never know how these ladies were convinced to play these "roles" in these soon to be "classics". Just watch them!!
And since we are wasting time online, let us return to an oldie, but a goodie:
http://www.mrpicassohead.com/
This site is too uptight (unlike Picasso himself) to let me download my own creation, but you can see it for yourself here:
http://www.mrpicassohead.com/canvas.html?id=3c3c359&skin=original

1 comment:
there's one minor discrepency....That guy has more hair than Jeff! :)
Post a Comment