Well, this week we have our first set of visitors on Oahu. Brian and Lily and their children (two sets of twins, two years apart) vacationed as a family in Waikiki.
We've had the time of our lives with them. If you were at our wedding, you might remember the two youngest, Drew and William who stole the show as ring bearer and flower girl. (That's Drew, youngest girl, Anna and Natalie with Jeff)
This week, also, these four stole the show and our hearts. The great thing about being "Uncle Jeff and Aunt Tara" is that we don't have to discipline, we just have to
They have an amazing amount of energy...they just keep going...and going and going. Brian and Lily are great with them, and so relaxed while regularly counting to four (1, 2, 3, 4...yep, all accounted for). I have to give them credit, they are so relaxed and clearly enjoy their kids so much, as they should - they are a total pleasure to be around.
At 4 and 6 (in October) Drew and William, Natalie and Anna (respectively) have total personality and already know that that we adore them. While spending time with them makes me think about having our own..I must admit, that having 4 might be out of my scope of ability...but I'll always enjoy these four. The picture here is Drew (with Jeff), William (with Brian), Natalie (with Lily) and Anna (with me). They are ALL lion-hearted, and we're so glad they let us into their hearts.
While Jeff had known these kids since their birth..this has been my first REAL chance to spend any consistent time with them. I have truly enjoyed getting to know them and really, really look forward to spending more time with them.

2 comments:
It looks & sounds like a fabulous time! And, I think you are ready for your own, but let's leave the twins to someone else! ;-)
Oh god, I'm tired just thinking about 2 sets of twins. (love your hair by the way!!).
Post a Comment