Friday, January 20, 2006

Gym Rat


Well, Ladies and Gents. You may or may not know that I hired a personal trainer at the gym..he's advising me on diet and of course kicking my BOB (big ole butt) all over the gym. I'm VERY paranoid that this trainer who seems to have all this control over my body is going to change the parts of my body I actually like..like my BOOTY...today when I mentioned that to him, he laughed and said that wasn't likely. Hm. OK - I didn't take offense. Much. I think I am paying him too much.

I'm proud to annouce that I have lost 8% points of body fat! Can you believe it?! I won't tell you what I started at..suffice to say that I believe I am about 1/2 to what my realistic healthy goal should be. This loss of body fat is not reflected by weight loss, and I am chalking that up to the replacement of fat with muscle.

By the way - those women in that picture...on the treadmills..in case your wondering..I look nothing like that when I am on the treadmill..the sweat doesn't so much glisten as it does drip off. Anyway...despite my glamourous efforts...I am pleased with my recent results.

1 comment:

Kimmie G said...

Congrats on losing the percentages! You, right now, are my hero and inspiration to get my own, significantly more than 8% of body fat ass into the gym!