Sunday, January 15, 2006

New Avatar


I know - I'm a dork. I like to update my Avatar on Yahoo to reflect either a trip I'm taking or the time of year. I just changed it to the one here - I've got skiing on the brain..for the first time in FOREVER...because I'm going skiing with Mom, Mia, Brooks, Piper and Jeff. The reason this Avatar doesn't have SKIS in it is b/c the only choice was SNOWBOARDS - ICK!! I'll never snowboard...I hope.

I think I'm a bigger dork because I'm keeping this blog, but no one has seen it. I guess I figure its not something anyone else has the time for. Oh, well - its funny. My Avatar is cute. Its Sunday..and I'm relaxed and well rested.

Life is as good as it could be without actually being skiing!!

1 comment:

Kimmie G said...

My Avatar also is surrounded by snow, but that's more so because it's so cold here. Mwah!!