Monday, January 30, 2006

Skiing with Piper


So next week - its finally here! Mom, Jeff and I head to CO to see Mia, Brooks and Piper and go skiing together! I'm certain that Piper will learn to ski at an early age (that pic actually looks like her!) Mia and Brooks aren't QUITE ready to strap a pair of skis on her. I asked Momma Mia if there was a way that she could ski with Piper. She demurely said "I don't think so." Then I suggested that she use that "knap sack baby carrier thingy" that I got her..Momma Mia reminded me that hiking with baby and riding a chair lift are really two different situations. Oh, see..I was thinking it was a balance situation and now..I am in sales, so I don't really accept "no" too easily..so I pressed on and said maybe she should wear it in the front? Then Momma Mia firmly put an end to the conversation by saying "NO. I'd rather just ski 2 half days." Hm. Shut DOWN. Well, who would'a thought that Mia's OLDER sister would be preparing her for the day when her very own Leo won't take "no" for an answer. She handled it brilliantly, I must say. I expect, she will handle many other "Mommy Moments" with both her daughter and her sister!

Anyway - expect pictures. Just not of Mia actually skiing with baby Piper. Those are yet to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well after some cheap entertainment a la T, I decided I better comment, or T will kick MY BOB. Wittiness runs in the family, she gets it from me...

Just a couple of comments...Earl actually Rocks a little. I have to disagree with you on that one. I was sold by the episode where Randy ran into a sliding glass door after making fun of a bird for doing so. I mean, can you Get any funnier? That's LOL tv! I am, admittedly, a sucker for the sliding glass door thing, having done it myself a couple (ok several) times. Although I know it is SO painful, I am never able to control my laughter when I see it. My guilty pleasure as far as tv goes though is embaressingly, the OC. I know, how old am I!? But the cattiness and coniving little b-otches make me feel better about my life and friends! :) Anyway T, I Love you and your wit. (Your welcome) and I promise to keep more up to date on your blog! We can't wait to ski, WITHOUT Piper on my back, or front...XO, lilone