
So - we (Jeff and I) spent some time with Sandra and Adam this weekend. Sandra nominated Jeff and Adam to make she and I dinner - and I must say, Lobster and Steak was an excellent choice..and they did a GREAT job...it was YUMMY!
Adam actually mentioned his visit to my blog, but said my political ranting left him unable to publicly comment on said blog. We always end up arguing politics. The funny thing is, that we really aren't that far apart on what we believe, we just strongly disagree who should carry the torch of our beliefs and represent this country on PA Ave. Anyway - I nominate the gentleman at the left for the '08 election. I think both Adam and I could make peace with this choice...and after all, if Adam and I can agree on politics..then Isreal and Palestine have a chance at peace too.
Sandra and Adam will probably be unable to comment on my blog tonight since they are at the Violent Femmes concert which I wimped out on because I have a long week ahead of me...they have a stressful day at the FBR (Phoenix) Open with Greenskeeper passes to manage tomorrow. I'll be thinking of them while I relive my own Violent Femmes memories: first concert EVER..in 1986 in GB. Imagine my parents response when I asked to go see the Violent Femmes. They had the good humor to see the irony and let me go. Its ironic that its my own self who won't let me go to night. Growing up sucks.
I'm voting Gonzo in '08 - if he's President then going to the Femmes on a Sunday night would be a reality.

No comments:
Post a Comment