Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Looking Forward


So - its a new year...its hardly my first, but I have to say that I am excited to start this year. I feel like '05 was an amazing year: I met the love of my life....my best friend...I became an AUNT...I accomplished some professional goals, in all - it was pretty empowering. Everyone should have a year like that once in awhile..and mine has been a long time coming. Don't get me wrong - parts of it were exhausting: I worked my booty off!

Its an amazing way to start the year because the work out gig has been making me quite stinky..but I haven't been able to say much about it, except for its a money suck UNTIL THIS WEEK: I lost 5 percentage points of body fat!! WHOO--HOO!! YAH baby! I finally get it - its so cool to accomplish a physical goal..I have actually been tossing around another one. I AM NOT GOING TO ANNOUNCE THAT UNTIL I AM COMMITTED!

Here's to '06. Here's to hoping that everyone in my life has a year as empowering as mine was last year...its totally great!

No comments: